HousemasterFranchise can help you start your own Colorado home inspection business. We can help you with what’s needed to successfully launch and run a home inspection franchise in Colorado.
Real estate agents, property managers and homeowners all need homes inspected, making this a potentially lucrative business for those who do it right. And we’re here to ensure that you do it right the first time and that you are successful as possible.
From Denver and Boulder to Aspen and Colorado Springs and everywhere in between, the Colorado housing market has endless opportunities for home inspectors. Homeowners are constantly buying and selling homes and properties. There’s a built-in constant need for home inspectors that you can tap into. But instead of starting from scratch, HouseMaster can help you, from the beginning and all along the way.
Why HouseMaster is a Superior Franchise System Choice
- Low overhead and capital costs = low home inspection franchise start up costs.
- Royalties are 7.5% and then decline after hitting certain gross sales targets.
- Decades of proven marketing and sales systems in CT and across the US.
- Proprietary technology creates competitive advantages.
- Peer to peer support network with unrivaled experience and expertise.
- Leadership ranked best, both in and out of the home inspection industry.
- Greater scheduling flexibility over retail opportunities. Keep your holidays and vacations.
Learn more about the HouseMaster franchise advantage.
Home Inspection Franchise FAQs
What is a home inspection franchise?
A home inspection is a formal examination of a home. It includes viewing the major structure both inside and out, its systems and components that are visible and accessible.
How much do franchises usually cost?
The average initial franchise fee for a single unit is about $20,000 to $45,000.
Are there usually additional franchise costs after the initial investment?
Yes. There will be operating costs and marketing costs to name a few.
Am I guaranteed to make a profit with a Colorado home inspection franchise?
No. Franchises are not guaranteed to make a profit. A franchise is a long-term investment. You will not get rich quick. It may take you several years before you're making the amount of money you anticipated.
Useful Colorado Home Inspection Resources
- Colorado Home Inspection Licensing Requirements
- Why Should I Own a Home Services Franchise?
- How to become a home inspector in Colorado